Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Willlkommen beim Esperanto-Forum für Deutschland, Österreich, der Schweiz, Liechtenstein und Südtirol!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 16 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
Bellroll33 Offline

02.09.2019 10:24
Miami Heat will try to close out the Cha Antworten

ALLEN PARK, Mich. - Detroit defensive tackle Nick Fairley took one significant step toward returning from his knee injury when he practiced with the Lions on Thursday.Fairley hasnt played since injuring his right knee in a win over Atlanta on Oct. 26. The Lions open the playoffs at Dallas on Sunday.Im here to help the team win, here to help the team any way I can, Fairley said. If thats being on the sideline motivating guys, thats what Im going to do.The Lions listed Fairley as limited Thursday. Coach Jim Caldwell said earlier in the week it would be a miracle if Fairley could play this weekend, but Fairley looked trim and active during the portion of practice open to reporters.Guys know he can help us win, defensive co-ordinator Teryl Austin said Thursday. Well see how far he comes along this week and shoot, maybe a miracle happens.Fairley has started every game hes played in over the last two seasons, forming an imposing tandem inside with Ndamukong Suh. He was injured when he hit Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan on a pass play. Suh, rushing Ryan from the other side, crashed into Fairley, and after falling awkwardly, Fairley clutched his knee and was noticeably limping as he was helped off the field.It may be too early to tell how effective Fairley can be and how much he can play Sunday — if at all.Well the difference with Nick is that in five to seven plays he can actually make some game-changing plays, Austin said. That would be something we weigh when we get a little closer to Sunday.Fairley is listed at 308 pounds but said he is at 290 now.I think the weight off is kind of helping me not put stress on my knee, he said.NOTES: Lions WR Golden Tate was dismissive of Dallas S Barry Church, who was quoted as saying the Cowboys would try to pay Tate back for a hit on Dallas LB Sean Lee in 2012. That was a dirty shot. Were looking forward to seeing him, Church told radio station 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, according to ESPN.com. Well definitely get him back after that, but it will be within the rules, within the rules. Tates response: I think we already have an advantage. Thats taking away from the game, and I think thats selfish that another man is trying to get revenge for another mans problem I guess. Its kind of weird.___Online:AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Air Force 1 Damen Schweiz .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Nike Air Force 1 Just Do It Kaufen .com) - The Miami Heat will try to close out the Charlotte Bobcats Monday night in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference first round series. http://www.airforce1justdoitschweiz.ch/air-presto-grosshandel-schweiz.html . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. Nike Air Presto Off White . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. Nike Just Do It Schuhe Air Force 1 . And thats good news for Canada. Kelly, who plays No. 8 at the back of the scrum, is captain of the Canadian womens team.With a second-place finish at the womens rugby World Cup, Canada showed it deserved a place among the sports elite teams. Figuring out how to stay there is the next challenge, and it could be a big one. The Canadian womens team received unprecedented exposure during its run to the final of the World Cup, which ended in a tough 21-9 loss to England on Sunday. Canadas games were televised live, and winger Magali Harveys brilliant 100-metre try against France in Canadas semifinal win made highlight reels across the country. But even after such a successful tournament, head coach Francois Ratier said in an interview after the final that its possible the team might be forgotten after what he called its "15 minutes." It remains to be seen how Rugby Canada builds on the historic World Cup performance, the precedent set by the sustained interest in womens soccer after Canadas bronze-medal performance at the London Olympics could serve as a possible model. "I think the fact that it was shown on TV is going to make a huge difference, because women around the world and especially in Canada got to see what we were doing on the field and see what it was all about," Harvey said on a conference call Wednesday. "So Im hoping that its going to promote the sport and push females around Canada to try that sport or any other sport." But as helpful as the exposure is, there are hurdles. Ratier said fundraising for the team was a considerable obstacle and getting fixtures against quality teams is a challenge for Canada, but not European teams. Ratier said Wednesday one of the key challenges facing Canada over the next three years is developing depth. While Canadas roster has star power — Harvey won the IRB womens rugby player of the year award, while captain Kelly Russell, who Ratier calls Canadas best player, was a finalist — heavyweights like New Zealand, England and France have more overall depth and can overcome injuries and fatigue easier. "Its iincreasing the depth in certain positions, and making sure that when we have an injury we can replace her with a (quality player)," Ratier said.dddddddddddd"Its identifying more talent and developing more players in the key positions. This is the key for the next three years." And those players will likely have to incur a substantial cost to participate in the next World Cup. Ratier estimated that Canadian players spent around $10,000 out of their own pockets to attend the World Cup and the preparation tournaments leading up to it. Ratier said its a big commitment "considering we are playing teams that are funded, like New Zealand, England and France. "When you see the French who are paid 120 euros a week when they are away, its not big but at least they can survive," he said. "For us, some of the girls had to resign from their job to go to this World Cup." Money doesnt appear to be an issue for Harvey, who said she doesnt think about the big contracts athletes of her calibre get in mainstream professional sports. "I do it for the love, I do it for the passion, and I do it because I love representing Canada," she said. But representing Canada is not always easy, especially in the three years that follow a World Cup. Ratier after Sundays final that Canada has trouble lining up quality opponents at the same time that France and England are playing in the prestigious Womens Six Nations Championship. There are also some lingering infrastructure issues compared to countries where rugby is considered a top-tier sport for women. Harvey said she was offered little guidance when she first got into rugby in high school, though she added the level of coaching in Canada is improving. "It was pretty scary because there were no coaches who knew how to play rugby so they would just put you on the field and tell you to play," she said. "Now its getting better. Coaches are more informed and teach you more." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz