Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Willlkommen beim Esperanto-Forum für Deutschland, Österreich, der Schweiz, Liechtenstein und Südtirol!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 16 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
Bellroll33 Offline

11.09.2019 08:20
nt too many games where I could look Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Chiefs seemed so determined to break one of the most bizarre streaks of this NFL season last Sunday that they pulled off an audacious field-goal fake to help them out.The fake worked to perfection. It still didnt do any good.After getting a fresh set of downs and Jamaal Charles was stuffed for a 2-yard gain, Alex Smith threw a pass to Dwayne Bowe in the end zone.At the last moment, Steelers cornerback Antwon Blake knocked the ball from the wide receivers grasp.Smith wound up getting sacked on third down. The Chiefs had to kick a field goal anyway. And another series ended without a wide receiver catching a touchdown pass.It was a bang-bang play that I could have caught, Bowe said later. Their guy made a good play on the ball but I could have had it.Bowe once caught 15 touchdown passes in a single season. Hed give just about anything for one right now.Thats because the Chiefs head into Sundays regular-season finale against AFC West rival San Diego without a single wide receiver having caught a touchdown pass.That has never happened before in a 16-game season.Chiefs coach Andy Reid has continually discounted the dubious streak, pointing out that Smith has still thrown 18 touchdown passes.Who cares if they have mostly gone to tight end Travis Kelce or running back Charles? The whole point is to score, regardless of how it happens.The Chiefs, after all, are still in the middle of the pack in points this season.Were all about wins, said wide receiver Jason Avant, who joined the team midway through the season. Stats really dont matter in this league. We really dont care about that.Especially this week.To reach the playoffs for the second straight year, the Chiefs need to beat the Chargers and hope Cleveland can beat Baltimore and Jacksonville can upset Houston, a pair of games that will be transpiring at the same time things are unfolding at Arrowhead Stadium.In other words, the Chiefs need a lot of help. But they insisted Tuesday that they are only focused on what they can control, and thats beating the Chargers.We dont necessarily control our own destiny, and the whole what-ifs and what do we need to have happen, its easy to get distracted, Smith said. The thing will be to focus in on the Chargers, a division game, them coming in, and we need to take care of our business.That would be easier to do if a wide receiver caught a touchdown pass or two.The fewest touchdown catches by a group of wide receivers in a 16-game season is two, set by the 1981 Saints and matched by the 2004 Giants. Neither of those teams went to the playoffs.In fact, the most recent team to go an entire season without a wide receiver catching a touchdown pass was the 1964 Giants, who went 2-10-2, according to STATS LLC. But that distinction is a bit fuzzy because Frank Gifford, listed some places as a flanker, caught three touchdown passes.Delving further into history yields other teams, including the 60 Redskins and 50 Steelers, who didnt have a wide receiver catch a TD pass. But they did have ends catch TD passes.So set aside history for a moment. Perhaps a better way to put into perspective just how crazy the Chiefs streak is would be to consider this season.The Cowboys Dez Bryant has 14 touchdown catches. And of the 15 players with at least 10 TD catches, 11 of them play wide receiver, including rookies Mike Evans and Odell Beckham Jr.Our goal is to win games, Avant said. You want to score touchdowns selfishly, but you put your selfishness behind when you become part of a team.Notes: TE Anthony Fasano (bruised knee), OG Zach Fulton (strained foot) and Bowe (shoulder strain) did not participate in practice Tuesday. ... The Chiefs will practice Wednesday before taking Thursday off for Christmas. They will conclude their game preparations Friday.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Rock Ya-Sin Youth Jersey . Coverage on TSN is underway now while action resumes on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues. Malik Hooker Womens Jersey . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-malik-hooker-colts-jersey/ . LOUIS - The St. Reggie Wayne Youth Jersey .Bacca took advantage of Cristian Alvarezs hesitation to head a lobbed pass over the goalkeeper and then used his feet to roll the ball into an empty net in the eighth minute. The Colombia strikers 10th goal pulled him level with Lionel Messi as the leagues third-leading scorers, far behind Cristiano Ronaldos runaway tally of 23 goals. Khari Willis Colts Jersey . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand.SEATTLE -- Everything that Clint Dempsey hoped would happen last year after his splashy signing with the Seattle Sounders is happening now. Dempsey scored twice in a five-minute span early in the second half and set up Lamar Neagles first-half goal to help the Seattle Sounders beat the Colorado Rapids 4-1 on Saturday. Dempsey leads MLS with eight goals. He has at least a goal or an assist in each of Seattles last six games. It is the second time in his career that Dempsey has had a six-game scoring streak in MLS, having done it previously in 2005 while with the New England Revolution. "The year I scored 23 with Fulham, I was on a pretty good run there, but it feels good," Dempsey said. "Were in a good rhythm as a team, we have a good locker room, and it think that shows on the field in our play." After Dempsey joined the Sounders last August, expectations for him and the team soared. But in nine games, he scored only one goal, and Seattles late-season swoon ended with another early playoff exit. Now, the Sounders have won three straight to improve to 5-2-1, thanks in large part to Dempsey. "When I first came, I felt like there werent too many games where I could look back and say, You know what? I had a lot of chances, I should have scored," Dempsey said. "I feel like in games now, Im getting good looks and looks that are allowing me to put the ball into the back of the net. I have to compliment my teammates on that. I feel like were playing better right now than we were toward the end of last season." Added Sounders coach Sigi Schmid, "I dont know what the records are for so many goals in so many games, but he might be setting some of those." Obafemi Martins added a 75th-minute goal for Seattle.dddddddddddd Dillon Serna scored in the 62nd minute for the Rapids (3-2-2). Dempsey and Martins (who tallied his third) have accounted for 11 of the Sounders 17 goals. "Whether it six against six or eight against eight in practice, we try to put them on the same team where they look for each other and find each other," Schmid said, "and you see it showing now in games." Neagles blast 2 yards in front of a wide-open net gave the Sounders a 1-0 lead 15 seconds into the only minute of first-half stoppage time, and was his third goal of the year. Dempsey made it 2-0 at the outset of the 47th minute, running onto a loose ball at the top of 6-yard box that Colorado goalkeeper Clint Irwin had slapped away, but couldnt latch onto. Early in the 52nd minute, Chad Marshall headed Gonzalo Pinedas corner kick toward Dempsey, and Dempsey headed it in just over Irwins reach. Neagle assisted on the goal by Martins, which was his third goal of the season. Colorado came in with back-to-back shutouts and had allowed just five goals all season until yielding the four on Saturday. The Sounders outshot the Rapids, 20-10. "The two guys up top (Dempsey and Martins) really made a difference," Rapids coach Pablo Mastoeni said. "Dempsey caused us a bit of grief. And again, if youre not good with the ball, youre going to end up defending. Against a team like this, you definitely dont want to be defending deep in your half as we found ourselves for the majority of the game. "With the type of players they have, it just puts a lot of pressure on our defence and forced a lot of errors that led to the dismantling of the team," Mastoeni added. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz