Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Willlkommen beim Esperanto-Forum für Deutschland, Österreich, der Schweiz, Liechtenstein und Südtirol!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 19 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
Bellroll33 Offline

19.06.2019 08:24
offensive line all season.He sees no reason Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS - Anthony Castonzo has watched the faces come and go along Indianapolis offensive line all season.He sees no reason to doubt the replacements now.With three of the teams projected starters on injured reserve, Castonzo is convinced this changing cast can come up with a good enough performance Sunday to send the Colts to the AFC Championship game.Obviously, we would rather have the continuity, Indys starting left tackle said Friday. But the guys who have filled in all season have done a really good job. I dont think theres a guy on this team that we dont trust to play.The theory has been tested repeatedly all season.Indy has plugged 10 linemen into 11 starting combinations and has used the same lineup in back-to-back weeks just two times since Week 4 — Oct. 19 and 26 and Nov. 30 and Dec. 7. With coach Chuck Pagano announcing Friday that everybody was ready to go, it appears it will happen again in Sundays divisional-round game at Denver.Somehow, the Colts (12-5) still managed to win the AFC South title, a wild-card game while limiting opponents to just 27 sacks on Andrew Luck, the lowest of Lucks career.This weekend will be a different challenge.The AFC West champs are heading into the playoffs with a week of rest, the No. 3 overall defence and an intimidating group of pass rushers such as defensive end DeMarcus Ware and outside linebacker Von Miller, who combined for 24 of the Broncos 41 sacks and could cause havoc all day for the Colts makeshift line.Its going to be an all-day job because if you lose to any one of these guys, theyre going to get the quarterback, said Castonzo, the only lineman to start each of the first 17 games.Castonzo understands.A year ago he and right tackle Gosder Cherilus were the pillars on a line that went into the playoffs after using six different starting lineups over the final six weeks of the regular season. Indy followed a wild-card round him over Kansas City with a 43-22 loss at New England in the divisional round.Cherilus wont be around Sunday. He was placed on injured reserve last week with groin, hip and shoulder injuries.Also out will be right guard Hugh Thornton, who went on injured reserve this week with a shoulder injury, and Donald Thomas, who was expected to start at left guard, sustained a season-ending torn right quad in training camp. Thomas absence gave second-round draft pick Jack Mewhort a chance to play, and hes played well in 14 starts -- 13 at left guard and one at right tackle.The Colts also have also tried three centres — A.Q. Shipley for the first four games, Jonotthan Harrison for the next 10 before going with Khaled Holmes for the last three.Now, against a pass rush that could have a big advantage because of crowd noise, Pagano and Luck are hoping the Colts have worked out the kinks.I wish we were talking and it was the seventh or eighth week in a row. Well take two, as much as theyve been through, Pagano said. That lineup last week did a great job. You look at the numbers and the protection, the yards on the ground, the air, all the stuff, so its nice to have a group in back-to-back weeks.Critical, too.Notes: Pagano hasnt said how much action running back Trent Richardson will see this week. He practiced Thursday with the Colts coverage units after logging one offensive play in the win over Cincinnati. ... When receiver Reggie Wayne was asked Friday if it was strange to see Peyton Manning on the other sideline, Wayne responded: Not no more. Its probably more strange seeing all these Papa Johns commercials. Patty Mills Jersey . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades. http://www.cheapspursjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-chimezie-metu-jersey . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. Cheap Spurs Jerseys . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Lonnie Walker Jersey . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. BEIJING -- American golfer Jessica Korda shot a 5-under 68 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Reignwood Classic in smog-shrouded Beijing. Korda, who shared the first-round lead with Na Yeon Choi of South Korea, bogeyed the first hole before picking up the first of her seven birdies on the fourth. Despite another bogey on the fifth, Korda made three consecutive birdies before the turn, then three more on a bogey-free back nine to leave her at 14-under 132 at the halfway mark of the U.S. LPGA Tour event. "I started a little slow today, but all in all I think it was a great day," Korda said. "I putted really well, just kind of did the same things I was doing the first day. A little different score (from 64 on Thursday), but Im not really disappointed with that." With Chinas weeklong National Day holiday drawing to a close, Beijings notorious pollution returned on Friday, casting a noxious pall over the Nicklaus Course at the suburban Pine Valley Golf Club. Korda said that made it a little tougher for the players, despite the excellent condition of the course. "The smog thats coming in right now, its making it heavy, and its harder to breathe out there," she said. "You cough a lot." Chinas Feng Shanshan shot a 64, with nine birdies and noo bogeys.ddddddddddddShe was tied for second at 12 under with Stacy Lewis of the United States, who had seven birdies in a bogey-free 66. Feng said she overcame the pressure from the hometown crowd that had affected her on Thursday. "Today I was like, Im going to give it all," Feng said. "This is the time." Lewis strung together six consecutive birdies on the back nine and has yet to card a bogey after two rounds. "I got off to a little bit of a rough start, kind of got impatient on the greens," said Lewis, who is paired with Korda for Saturdays third round. "At the end of this golf course you can make some birdies, so I just need to stay patient and keep hanging in there." Choi shot a 71 and was a stroke back at 11 under. She was followed by top-ranked compatriot Inbee Park, who was 9 under after shooting a 68. "It was much better ball striking than yesterday, but I think I missed only one green out there today, gave myself a lot of opportunities," said Park, the winner of three majors this season. "Especially seeing the scores yesterday, I thought this course was definitely scoreable. I kind of saw that on the practice round. And it was an even better score than I thought. I think you just got to go low here every day to win." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz