Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Willlkommen beim Esperanto-Forum für Deutschland, Österreich, der Schweiz, Liechtenstein und Südtirol!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
Bellroll33 Offline

25.07.2019 08:10
originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC Antworten

Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please. Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. With Weidman now scheduled to face Lyoto Machida for the belt at UFC 175 in July, Belfort says he has been cleared to fight and wants his spot back. "I did all the tests that Nevada requires," Belfort told MMAFighting.com. "I did it on my own, and I passed them all. There is nothing in my system anymore. God has blessed me. Im ready now, and Im waiting. "Since they canceled (Weidman vs. Machida) in May, there is nothing else to do. Give me what is mine." UFC president Dana White has already said Belfort will get a crack at the winner of the Weidman-Machida title fight, saying in a recent ESPN Fan Chat that "The Phenom" would be in line for his title shot "after he gets his business cleared up with Nevada." "Im doing it really soon," Belfort said of getting licensed again by the NSAC. "The important is that Im doing everything by the rules." And if he his cleared to fight again, the next step is to prove he can return to his dominante form without the help of TRT. "Everything was an excuse to my opponents, and they wont have it anymore," he said. "Its the opposite now, they will be at an advantage. (I used) TRT to be at their levels. They will lose now and wont have any excuses." Ian Kinsler Jersey . -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates. Franmil Reyes Padres Jersey . Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said. http://www.padressale.com/padres-trevor-hoffman-jersey/ . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Franchy Cordero Jersey . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Trevor Hoffman Padres Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month.CAMPINAS, Brazil -- Cristiano Ronaldo again wore a brace on his troublesome left knee Friday, triggering a new wave of questions over his health as his Portugal team held its final World Cup training session before departing for a crucial game against the United States. The reigning world player of the year took part in some light workouts with the first team, followed by stretching. He was smiling and appeared at ease at practice at the team base in Campinas, northwest of Sao Paulo, as he took part in a playful game of keep away from teammates. The team was set to leave later in the day for Manaus for its matchup with the U.S. on Sunday. Portugal was humiliated in a 4-0 defeat by Germany in their opener. Another loss and the fourth-ranked team in the world could be eliminated even before its final Group G game against Ghana. Ronaldo has been hampered by tendinitis and a muscle injury since before the tournament, creating plenty of speculation about how he would perform in Brazil. He was doubtful to play before the Germany game, but declared himself fit and went on to produce a subdued performance that only added to the usual drama and scrutiny surrounding the player. Team officials dismissed reports suggesting that Ronaldo could be risking his health by playing, saying they were tired of having to deny every rumour about a player many consider to be the worlds best.dddddddddddd. They noted, however, that he often plays with a brace and said hes healthy and would play against the U.S. Teammate Helder Postiga also expressed frustration over the media circus around Ronaldo. "I have already answered so many questions about Cristiano Ronaldo. Actually we speak about him every day. If I am sick of it, imagine how he is feeling," Postiga said. "If he is available enough to train with us thats probably because he is feeling well. Hes been training with us all these days and as usual he always gives his best. Hes just fine." Ronaldo has been one of the best players in the world for about a decade, and last year he even passed Lionel Messi by ending the Argentina forwards streak of winning the FIFA Ballon dOr. He has also excelled on the world stage, helping Portugal reach the 2004 European Championship final and the 2006 World Cup semifinals. The team also advanced out of the group stage at both Euro 2008 and the last World Cup, and then reached the semifinals at Euro 2012. Although he is Portugals all-time record scorer with 49 goals in 111 appearances, Ronaldo scored just twice in the last two World Cups. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz